Alaska Trip Planning | What To Bring
Welcome and congratulations on booking your fishing trip with us! We are excited to fish with you and be apart of your Alaskan experience this year! One of the most popular questions we get from our clients is, “What should I bring?” To help answer this questions, please review below.
What We Provide
- Rods and Reels- All tournament grade quality
- All fishing bait and tackle
- All boat safety gear
- USCG Licensed Captain
- Highly trained deckhand (for Homer/ Seward locations)
- Professional, friendly, and experienced expertise
- Detailed instructions and guidance while fishing
- Safe and clean fishing vessels
- Complimentary fish filleting for every guest
*Fish processing and shipping are separate charges that are customize for each guest. Please review here for additional information- Fish Processing.
What To Bring
First and foremost, Alaska weather is unpredictable everyday. With that being said, we want to make sure you are fully prepared for your fishing adventure with us! As a priority, we recommend you bring/ or dress warm and bring additional layers so you are comfortable throughout the day, as weather may change. With that being said, having proper wind resistant and waterproof layers are highly recommended.
In addition to warm layers, we recommend the following:
- Packed lunch and drinks (no hard alcohol allowed on-board)
- Waterproof/ Non-slip footwear
- Additional raingear
- Hats/ Sunglasses
- Coolers- (review here)
- Camera’s – Of Course!
- Any motion sickness remedy for those who are prone to sea sickness- Always consult with your physician prior to use
- Valid Alaska Fishing License- You can buy online at Alaska Fish and Game website, or purchase while in town at a local store
Prevent misfortune on your fishing day and leave the bananas behind- or they’ll walk the plank!
See you on the water!