Blueberry Black Bear Burgers To Die For!
Blueberry Black Bear Burgers for the win!
When it comes to Wild Game- nothing sounds better than a Blueberry Black Bear Burger! With being savory and sweet, this is THE BURGER that will impress all guests coming over for cook out night! Grab ANY wild game ground meat, fire up those grills, and let’s get to making savory dishes!
Let’s Talk Blueberry BBQ Sauce–> What You Need
2 cups fresh local blue berries
2-3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
½ cup organic balsamic vinegar
2 tbs organic sugar
3 tbsp organic ketchup
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
¼ teaspoon organic cayenne pepper
Bring a medium sauce pan to high heat | Add all the ingredients and begin to simmer for 10-15 minutes until sauce thickens | Remove from sauce pan and allow sauce to cool | Place the blueberry mixture in a food processor or blender and puree for 5-10 seconds | Store in a glass container until ready to use
Wild Game Blueberry Black Bear Burger Prep
We recommend that you cook the bear all the way through! Some bears may have trichinosis, which can be VERY dangerous when consumed by humans! This can occur when the meat is not cooked to 160 degrees!
- 1-2 lbs ground wild game black bear meat
- 2 tbsp green scallions- minced
- ½ – 1 cup regular bread crumbs
- 1 organic egg, whisked
- 1 tsp organic garlic powder
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
1. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
2. Press black bear meat into thin-medium sized patties
3. Grill or cook on oven until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees
4. Serve with the Blueberry Sauce- smothered!